Children with Cerebral Palsy
Robin R. Smith, R.N., J.D. Lawyer for Children with Cerebral Palsy
Robin was a registered nurse (RN-Registered Nurse) for twelve years, before training & qualifying to be an attorney (JD-Juris Doctorate). Robin brings this wealth of practical experience to every medical malpractice case she handles, particularly cases involving Children with Cerebral Palsy.
These skills, both medical & legal with many years of experience in cases involving Children with Cerebral Palsy will be used in your case too!
(Read more about Robin below)
- $24 Million verdict for a child who was caused severe and permanent brain damage because the health care providers mismanaged an obstruction of the upper airway;
- $7.4 Million settlement for a baby with cerebral palsy and brain damage caused by a delay in delivering a mother suffering a placental abruption;
- $5.5 Million settlement for the birth of a child with severe brain damage that should have been diagnosed prenatally;
- $5 Million settlement for a child who suffered cerebral palsy due to a delay in delivery;
- $4 Million settlement for a baby who suffered cerebral palsy and brain damage because a midwife failed to call the doctor in time to rescue the baby.